Sunday, June 5, 2011

Long overdue updates ...

First off: I moved down to San Diego, CA this spring and moving into the house has gone well. Its been a busy year. Plenty to do with my work at IBM. Sometime in the midst of moving and work I got took care of the CEH and EnCE certifications out of the say. It helps with a number of the Army certification requirements but in each case, these certification attempts take up a considerable amount of time to prepare for and negotiate.

Last week I did get to see my boss for the first time since he was assigned to our team. I had an opportunity to go into Boulder, CO and work alongside with him and others from the team. We got
more work to do but I am glad I got a chance to meet up and put in some good work.

Still busy this weekend as its drill weekend. I am still working my tail off to get out from underneath a mountain of other work (change of address, tax forms, you name it- its on my TODO list.)

No comments: