Monday, February 22, 2010

Birthday,anniversary, and a Saturday at the zoo

Before I forget I wanted to get a blog posting out today. So today I am one year older and my marriage to my wonderful wilfe has gone on for another year. Whats amazing is that everything seems to go well and make the family stronger at every turn.

I will post some pictures later today but we also had a chance to get out this weekend and take Jason to the SF zoo. Jason got to see the lions in their enclosure and he could point them out, and he got to see his current favorite, the penguins. Its funny that we happened upon the penguin exhibit right about feeding time so there were flocks of the birds all over that Jason could watch and enjoy.

Gotta run and get a few things done today. I will revisit later to post pic and so on.

No comments: