Monday, February 1, 2010

New Year and new things for Jason

Sorry its been a while since I posted anything on this blog. I have been keeping busy at ho0me and work and Jason is growing big and doing more every day.

He had a great Christmas and he made out pretty well with a drawing chalkboard and a indoor playset with swing & slide as part of the set. He also has been having a ball with a number of book that he got from Santa Clause and a set of jumbo Lego blocks.

So we are into 100 and already into February. It amazing me h0w much time has gone since last post. We've gotten plenty of rain in the Central Valley and its very much needed. But last weekend it started drying out a bit and the weather was very nice. We got a chance this weekend to walk Jason over to the little local park nearby and I am including some pictures of him exploring the grassy field and outdoor playset.

No comments: