Friday, May 28, 2010

Jason building things (part II)

You've already seen where Jason likes building towers and structures with his jumbo blocks in a recent posting. But now we have had many instances of fun and Jason is showing his enjoyment in another way with the blocks he builds with....by knocking them down! He seems to take great pleasure in seeing them built up to some height, then he swats them over as seen here.


For those that are interested, here is how I got the picture:
I took some video with a digital camera and I captured the destruction. Then I was able to edit the clips with Avidemux to pull out this frame into a .JPG image. I was really impressed on how easy it was to use Avidemux as I have never done anything with digital video editing before. But I saw this as something easy install to add to my Dell Mini netbook running Ubuntu Linux 9 and I had to try it this application.

I think I found a new source for photos...

No comments: