Sunday, May 9, 2010

Technical training in San Diego

Hi Everyone. Since the last posting, I completed my annual training in Dublin and currently I am undergoing another course of technical training, but this time for my employer. While it sounds like my head is going to get flooded with information and that would be pretty close to the truth. But the nice thing is that this is a benefit to all parties involved so I do it all with a big smile.

Currently I am taking the SANS 504 (Hacking, Exploits, and Incident Response) course and its being taught by John Strand. He is an accomplished computer security professional and he carries himself well in the position. Its about the most enjoyable and interesting class I have had the privilege to be a part of. I am certainly getting a lot of the course and would defiantly recommend it to anyone suited for the subject.

No comments: