Sunday, July 25, 2010

Recent court stuff, exam, and putting furniture together

This past week I had a lot of things going on.

First I had to appear at the superior county court for jury duty. The short story is that what was shaping up to be a month-long civil case ended up with all of us propsective jurors being thanked and excused after three days of service.

Then on Satureday I was in San Francisco to take the (ISC)^2 CISSP exam. The exam is a pretty intense exam that tests the broad knowlege of 11 domains of computer information security principles. After I was done and submitted my exam answersheet to the supervising proctor, I felt I was pretty exhausted. I will find out what the results were in a few weeks.

Just after the exam, my wife picked me up from the testing location and gave me news that she found something for Jason. She went to IKEA while I was undergoing the exam and bought a work table suitable for Jason to use. (If you are curious, its Sansad.) I just finished putting it together and it looks pretty good. So far he likes it.

No comments: