Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Start to a new blog

This week I started thinking about setting up a blog space on the Internet to allow greater ease in getting my messages out as events go on in my life. I work in the computer forensics and incident response business so the dealings with details are my bag. I now have an outlet for the many particulars now can have a home. For those waiting with baited breath, sorry, but nothing that violates non-disclosure agreements or national secrecy statutes will be found here to the best of my ability.

I am delighted for those who wander in and take a look. I intend to post most anything that goes on in my life and the subject matter can get pretty eclectic. For instance, I enjoy reading about discrete electronics and digital logic, so sometimes I can open up discussions about Don Lancaster's CMOS and TTL papers and books and single-board computer systems. Then the next day there might be a discussion of arcane computing (as I grew up with my first computers being the Apple IIgs and the Commodore 64). Then to close out the week, one may anticipate a posting about running or the backyard area-beautification project that always seems to be on-going. So please read on and you may never go without a surprise..

No comments: