Sunday, February 15, 2009

Jason is making a good recovery


It's Sunday and it appears that everyone is getting in rest and recovery. Jason is becoming more and more himself after the surgery and we can get him to smile and 'talk' a little bit. I have never had any type of in-patient surgical care like this but I can image I would feel like a train wreck if I was in the same shoes as Jason if a proprotional proceedure were done on me. I am just thrilled that he is getting back to his old self. This is definately more like his character that we are accustomed to seeing. We too are also getting some more rest and the wear on us is starting to subside. I do miss home, the people I work with, the family cats, and the coffee machine once again like last year. But we are told the stay here will be a lot less than our stay during the summer.


Jason's color and appearance are going back to normal for him. Here is a latest picture as I promised I would post

No comments: