Thursday, February 12, 2009

Successful surgery and on the path of recovery

I have some good news for those that have been interested to know. Jason's sugery yesterday was successful. At about 8 Am he was wheeled into the surigcal ward where the cardiac surgeons performed a Glen proceedure and it went well where Jason was brought back to the pediactric ICU floor to recover. He was extubated in the evening and he did well enough resting through the night for his recovery from the surgery.

Today he is getting pain management and fluids to help nurse him along, even getting some of his formula by bottle. Jason is very much like me where much of my happiness is judged on food and eating!

I will have more news later and I might be able to put up some pictures later. That's all for now.

No comments: